Interested in Working with Us?
If you possess outstanding work integrity, outstanding skills and the desire to be a part of a healthy work culture providing superior service to the experience of our customers and contribute to our mission of helping one Veteran at a time, apply for an opportunity to join our team!
Our Benefits – Our Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan, Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time Off (PTO), Paid Volunteer Day Off (VTO) to a Community cause, Veterans receive Veterans Day Off
- Monthly Charity Donations, Adopt a Family (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Employee Engagement Committee and with Monthly Event Planning
- Career and Professional Development Opportunities…..and much, much more….
Our Team – Our Culture:
Helping America’s heroes’ age independently in the comfort and safety of their own home is not just our job; it is a passion and respect of living our mission and vision statement. Each member of our team has a connection with family who have served or is actively serving in the armed forces. These personal experiences allow our team to creatively serve our veterans and spouses with the same honor and dignity with which they served our country.
Hours of Home Care Serviced: