We are currently recruiting for an Intake Specialist. A proven track record of sales skills and achievements is essential for this role.
Intake Specialist Responsibilities:
- Receive assigned daily referrals from referral sources and contact all leads within 24 – 48 hours.
- Complete a screening process with potential clients and discuss the benefits of our service.
- Manage details of each referral lead using a web-based tracking system.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain homecare cases and closing percentages from beginning to end.
- Support incoming phone volume of new phone intakes and routing calls to the correct departments.
- Proven track record of sales skills and achievements.
- High school diploma required.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Must have proficiency in MS Office Applications and type at least 45 wpm.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- The ability to work independently or with others to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision is essential.
At Veterans Care Coordination, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Business Casual work environment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan